The animal shelter is located near Canas Guanacaste. It houses more than 160 animals including 60 species of animals – all of Costa Rica. Its mission is to protect and rehabilitate these animals and ensure their reintegration in the jCosta Rican jungles if and when possible. It includes Pumas, Jaquars, White Face Monkeys, Toucans, and many others animals.
The 4 hours tour includes:
- Air conditioned transportation
- A friendly bilingual guide
- Lunch box
- National beers, juices and cold water.
- Entrance fees to the site.
- Stop the Cortes Waterfalls (optional)
You bring: comfortable clothes, hat, sneakers, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, binoculars and copy of your passport.